Mark your calendars, We Rockers! On Saturday, April 4th, join us for a day celebrating inclusion for ALL at our 4th annual Rockin' Resource Fair!
Inspired by the past three years, this will be a FREE event for the community with 50+ full-inclusive resource vendors, music, food, entertainment, a celebratory walk and much more! You will be connected with special needs resources along with other families in the community while your kids enjoy a day of sensory-safe FUN!
We can't wait to see you all there! As promised, the fair will be a chance for you to get connected with amazing special needs and autism resources from all over Southern California.
Our vendors come from a variety of fields providing you with every type of resource you could need.
Schedule of Events
9am - 1pm - ROCKIN' RESOURCE FAIR!
More to be announced!
Enjoy five “zones” available across the resource fair:
- The Sensory Zone will have our fully equipped We Rock on Wheels bus, a bouncy house, slip-n-slide, sensory-play equipment, and more! Children will enjoy an inclusive play environment with volunteers on-hand to help out with any child needing special attention. The fun is open to kids of ALL abilities with a support staff maintaining a safe play environment.
- The Arts & Crafts Zone will be a great place for children to work on their motor skills through painting, jewelry making, coloring, and more. We will have both guided sessions and open time for our little ones to be as creative as they can be.
- The Calming Zone will be an area for children and families to enjoy as a breather from all the activity. With shade, bean bags, and books, the Calming Zone will create a soothing environment away from the crowd. Headphones and other items will be provided for the kids should the event lead to sensory issues.
- The Food Zone will have food trucks and refreshments offering traditional fair favorites like cotton candy as well as healthy, gluten-free options.
- The Music Zone will feature live music performances by Orlando Boom, dance, a sensory drum circle, and more!
Become a Vendor
Join us in enriching the lives of special needs families across Southern California!
- $35 per vendor
The deadline for early-bird registration is Friday, February 28th. After that, the vendor fee will increase by $25. Registration cut off will be March 20th.
Become a Sponsor
We have just 10 Sponsorship openings at each level:
- Rock Gold – $250
Rock Platinum– $500
All sponsors will receive their name on our Rock Walk and Rockin’ Resource Fair t-shirt and a complimentary vendor booth. All sponsors will be posted on our website for future acknowledgment before and after the event. Our Rock Platinum Sponsors will be announced via our MC throughout the day.
Interested in booking as a vendor or sponsoring the Rock Walk and Rockin’ Resource Fair? Contact Grace Covino by emailing her at Grace@wrtsfranchise.com or Call to Register: (818) 996-6620, ext 5.
All Proceeds To Be Donated To
All proceeds from the event will be evenly distributed between 5 different non-profits to benefit a world of inclusion for All. If you would like your non-profit considered to be one of our 5, please email email@example.com.
Can't wait to see you on April 4th!