Become a Volunteer
There are so many incredible and fulfilling opportunities to volunteer at The Social Impact Center. At our organization, community support is at the forefront of our work and we want to develop skills for the next generation of leaders. By utilizing empowerment initiatives and trauma informed training that include developing your personal narrative, and effectively engage in conversations with community members on how to work together to harness the collective power of underserved communities to create sustainable change.
We’d love for you to join us in this work!
Our Leadership Through Service program includes workshops such as:
- Trauma-Informed Volunteering (Mandatory for all participants)
- Expungement Declaration Writing - Letters to the Judge (Mandatory viewing for writers)
- Check-In/Check-Out Protocols
- Expungement/Juvenile Expungement 101
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Wellness Practices for Leadership